The Clinical Diagnostic Sales Account Executive’s primary responsibility is selling OmniSeq next generation sequencing genomic and immune profiling assays to oncologists, pathologists, and clinicians in Western New York. This position will also directly support OmniSeq’s channel partner’s national sales team. In this role, you will work closely with our channel partner’s sales force to promote understanding and adoption of our novel diagnostic technologies and drive account conversion to OmniSeq testing. You will identify opportunities for target accounts for clinical sales, collaborate with key opinion leaders on relevant research projects and relay competitive intelligence from the field to OmniSeq’s leadership team and its sales channel partner. This position reports to the Vice President of Business Development for Pharmaceutical and Clinical Services.
Strong candidates will have oncology or other specialty diagnostic testing experience, documented and consistent sales achievements, clinical learning agility, and will be passionate about our company’s mission to deliver precision medicine options to cancer patients so they receive the right drug or clinical trial to treat their advanced cancers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling OmniSeq genomic and immune profiling assays to Upstate New York customers, including Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center and its affiliates.
- Consistent achievement of volume and revenue goals in a specified region goals and growth execution in territory.
- Able to implement account management skills with assigned OmniSeq customers.
- Identify, develop and/or maintain strong, collaborative working relationships with key community physicians. and key opinion leaders to promote understanding and adoption of our current diagnostic portfolio
- Work hand in hand with channel partner’s sales team for the clinical training and sales support of OmniSeq’s clinical assay portfolio, including supporting inquiries from existing customers and assisting in sales presentations to target accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to learn complicated clinical information and simplify for target customers.
- Build OmniSeq brand and create market awareness in territory.
- Consistently support launch of new products and manage an expanding portfolio of services.
- Develop territory call plan, customer pipeline, and target list to drive growth and track clinician interactions and report on target account opportunities.
- Work closely with customer service team to ensure support of ordering providers, follow up on new accounts, and timely responses to clinician inquiries.
- Complete all administrative reports and management reports as required.
- Attend conferences, meetings, trade shows as required.
BS or BA Required (MBA preferred)
- A successful track record of at least 2+ years selling to oncologists or pathologists.
- Proven track record of having achieved a minimum of top 1/3 ranking, with consistent sales growth and quota achievement.
- Proficient at consultative selling and clinical education to customers.
- Extensive knowledge of Oncology market and relationships with providers in Upstate New York preferred.
- The ability to travel to Buffalo, New York, and nationally to support channel partner sales’ efforts required. Travel at 60% required.
- Exhibits drive, enthusiasm and resilience.
- Excellent soft skills and existing relationships with Upstate New York clinicians preferred.
- Professionally represents OmniSeq in the market and with customers.
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional net-worker, both internally and externally.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org