OmniSeq is seeking an experienced research data manager to support a growing molecular diagnostics evidence development program. The successful candidate will be responsible for study coordination across external collaborators, as well as meticulous capture, fidelity and management of clinical, outcome and specimen data for retrospective studies.
- Develop and implement retrospective data management plans and procedures including collection, organization, coding and storing data for analysis.
- Act as primary point of contact for multi-site collaborations.
- Correspond with the Institution Review Board in order to open, close, and renew research studies.
- Verify biospecimen receipt and labeling, perform submission and tracking of research sample and associated clinical data in laboratory information system (LIMS).
- Design and manage study specific databases using internal and external data sets.
- Perform all aspects of data capture (electronic and paper), entry and quality control.
- Perform and document data cleaning, transformation, and conformation procedures across multiple primary and secondary sources (medical record, imaging, cancer registry, billing, and laboratory).
- Perform complex queries across OmniSeq databases for cohort and sample identification for new studies based on molecular diagnostic test results.
- Prepare data for analysis and participate in preparation of results for publication.
- Master’s degree in scientific discipline, preferred epidemiology, public health, or pharmacoeconomics, with at least 3 years’ direct experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree with extensive relevant experience considered.
- Experience managing oncology endpoints/outcomes data
- Ideal candidates will be highly proficient in RDMBS and able to facilitate query resolution with study collaboration staff and internal investigators.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, analytical, project management and multitasking skills are required.
- Experience designing Access databases, strong data quality management skills, and experience with oncology clinical trial endpoint and outcome measurement data highly desired.
- Experience with ethics/human subjects, and regulatory requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive outlook, and ability to work in a team environment is necessary.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com