OmniSeq® is an advanced molecular diagnostics laboratory that helps cancer patients and their doctors find and access the drug or trial that’s right for them through molecular sequencing and first-of-its kind comprehensive immune profiling.
OmniSeq® is seeking a Research Data Manager/Biostatistician to support the OmniSeq clinical evidence development program. This position executes data management plans, supports study design/methods, analysis, reporting and publication for multiple projects focused on clinical utility of OmniSeq’s advanced molecular diagnostic testing and real world evidence development.
- Develop and implement retrospective data management plans (flow diagrams, timelines, critical variable list, data dictionary) and procedures including (collection, organization, coding and analytical databases)
- Act as point of contact for data requests and
- Perform and document data cleaning, transformation, and conformation procedures across primary and secondary study data sources (medical record, imaging, registry, laboratory, and claims data).
- Perform inquiries and queries to determine new study feasibility (cohort and sample identification).
- Support study design and develop statistical analysis
- Provide analyses to support bringing a variety of documents including health technology assessments, reports, peer-reviewed publications, meeting abstracts/presentations, and other milestones to fruition
- Utilize standard analytical and statistical techniques and be willing to learn and adopt cutting-edge techniques such as propensity score
- Support health economic studies (burden of illness, budget impact and comparative effectiveness).
- This position requires a masters or doctoral level degree or relevant education in epidemiology, pharmacoeconomics, health services research and/or equivalent training in biostatistics, decision science, medicine, or a related field, plus 3 years of research experience
- Study design, statistical analysis skills and proficiency with one or more statistical applications (SAS, Stata, R) are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Experience managing oncology endpoints/outcomes data
- Experience building Microsoft Access databases, strong data quality management skills, and experience with oncology clinical trial endpoint and outcome measurement data highly
- Experience with health plan administrative databases (pharmacy and medical claims) and electronic health records is preferred.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com