OmniSeq is seeking an experienced data manager to support a growing molecular diagnostics evidence development program. The successful candidate will be responsible for meticulous capture, fidelity and management of clinical, outcome and specimen data from external collaborators for multiple studies.
• Develop and deploy study data management plans and procedures including collection, organization, coding and storing data for analysis.
• Verify biospecimen receipt and labeling, perform submission and tracking of research sample and associated clinical data in laboratory information system (LIMS).
• Design and manage study specific databases using internal and external data sets.
• Perform all aspects of data capture (electronic and paper), entry and quality control.
• Perform and document data cleaning, transformation, and conformation procedures across multiple primary and secondary sources (medical record, imaging, cancer registry, billing, and laboratory).
• Act as a point of contact for external specimen providers for clinical studies.
• Provide support for preparation of data for analysis and calculation of derived variables.
• Perform complex queries across OmniSeq databases for cohort and sample identification for new studies based on molecular diagnostic test results.
• Setup and maintain project progress dashboard reports.
• Master’s degree in scientific discipline, preferred epidemiology, public health, or pharmacoeconomics, with at least 3 years’ direct experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree with extensive relevant experience considered.
• Experience managing oncology endpoints/outcomes data
• Ideal candidates will be highly proficient in RDMBS and able to facilitate query resolution with study collaboration staff and internal investigators.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, analytical, project management and multitasking skills are required.
• Experience designing and managing REDCap and Access databases, strong data quality management skills, and experience with oncology clinical trial endpoint and outcome measurement data highly desired.
• Experience with ethics/human subjects, and regulatory requirements.
• Strong interpersonal skills, positive outlook, and ability to work in a team environment is necessary.
To apply, please submit your resume to Jenna Murray, Operations Manager and Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org