OmniSeq is in search of an experienced Director of Human Resources & Talent Acquisition to join our growing team. The successful candidate will need to be flexible and open to change, possess highly developed communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, and have the ability to effectively train and develop employees.
Summary of essential functions:
- Administering HR policies, programs, and practices, including planning, organizing, developing and implementing policies and programs
- Supervising the Human Resources Department including the major areas of employment, compensation, employee relations, compliance, benefits, safety, and training and development.
- Implementing recruitment marketing, social media and employer brand strategies to attract the best talent across multiple platforms and channels.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field required; Master’s degree preferred. A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field with equivalent combination of experience and training that provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities will be considered.
- Six to eight years of experience in Human Resources management.
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of employment labor law, recruiting, interviewing, selection, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations, and training and development. Must be familiar with laws applying to employees with more than 50 employees.
- Understanding of recruiting and employer branding strategies
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) or Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org